Table of contents
Tradedoubler offers leading performance marketing solutions and connects advertisers, publishers, and influencers to drive revenue. The company currently has over 2,000 active advertisers and more than 180,000 active publishers across different industries. So far, they were able to generate over 1.6 billion dollars in revenue for their clients. Speaking of which, Tradedoubler offers its clients access to a world-class performance marketing platform and expert knowledge backed by 20 years of experience in the industry.
They provide tailored performance solutions based on the exact needs of the brand in question. Their service is available to brands all over the world and it can be accessed easily with a single registration. Founded back in 1999, Tradedoubler has offices in the UK, France, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Poland, and Singapore. With that said, they are considered one of the leading international performance marketing partners.
Connecting Tradedoubler platform and its partners to Strackr takes just a few minutes, and lets you to collect your transactions, clicks in a single dashboard. A unique API is available to connect your cashback or couponing application and retrieve all transaction data like the subid value of epi.
We provide 2 connections to connect your Tradedoubler account data to Strackr: one for the new API (since 2022) and for the legacy API. Both still work, but we advise you to use the new API.
If you have already connected with the old API, you can switch to the new API by creating a new connection with the 2022 API and selecting your old connection in the import list.
Tradedoubler provide their marketing technology to networks, advertisers and agencies, on Strackr you can also have:
You will need to use the Legacy API steps to connect these networks.
1. Connect to your Tradedoubler publisher account, on the main menu, click on Tools, API Info and Clients:
You will arrive on the Clients page, on the top right of the page, click on Add client button:
Then add a name, for example "Strackr" and click on Save button:
You will be able to find your Client ID and your Secret Key:
Copy and paste them on the connection form on Strackr.
2. Add you Username and password used to connect to Tradedoubler, you can find your Username by clicking on Account then Informations.
3. (Optional) If you planned to use the Claims feature on Strackr you have to add your UTS Token. Click on Account then Tokens in the main menu:
Find your UTS Token and copy/paste in Strackr:
Valid the form on Strackr and wait a few minutes to access your data.
If you subscribed to the Deals feature, please take a look at the last section to add your Deals credentials.
1. First you have to contact Tradedoubler manager to get your API key, this is not the token. The new interface doesn't display the API Key, you will have to connect to the old interface.
2. Then your manager will give you the key or you can find it by going to Statistics, Monthly statistics and click on API, you will find the key at the end of the URL:
You will find your key after &key (highlighted text), copy/paste in Strackr.
3. Go to Statistics menu, then click on Program overview report. On this page you will find the date format of your account :
For this example, it's jj/MM/aa.
You can connect you affiliate data !
Check the documentation to know how to set up a Deals credentials, then go to My account, Manager your tokens. Then select a VOUCHERS token of type SITE and copy/paste the token:
During the next update, bots will save automatically your deals.
Affiliate data available from the Tradedoubler API that you can connect to Strackr.
30 days free trial, no credit card required. Connect to your networks within minutes — and cancel anytime.
Not quite ready to sign up? Take a test drive of the Strackr dashboard in our interactive live demo.
If there’s anything else you want to know about Strackr, contact us and we’ll be happy to fill you in.