How to Integrate Your Network?
If you represent a network and wish to make it available for publishers on Strackr, below is the list of information we need for a smooth integration:
- A Test Account (mandatory): We require a test account filled with dummy data, such as program partnerships, clicks, transactions, and deals/coupons.
- API Access, Credentials, and Documentation (mandatory): Kindly provide us with access details to your API along with the relevant documentation.
- A designated point of contact within IT support, in case we have queries.
API Connection Details
Your API should ideally support the following methods:
- Channels: If publishers can create "channels" (like segregating statistics by websites or sources), please provide a list of these channels with their respective IDs and names.
- Advertisers/Programs (mandatory for networks): We require a list of advertisers or programs hosted on your platform, along with their partnership statuses where available.
- Transactions (mandatory): A detailed list of transactions sorted by date ranges. Key information should comprise a unique ID, the date of the transaction, currency, transaction amount, and its status.
- Clicks: Daily click statistics categorized by advertiser and channel (if available), for specified date ranges.
- Payments: A detailed list of payments.
- Deals: Information on current deals, vouchers, or coupons.